Relaxing in The Officeby ameraincoat on 22 July 2019
You might end up in this page after a long hours of sitting while working or studying.
So, try these important movements in your seat to make you feel better like prevent stiffness, help to get your blood moving, or maybe build up some strength. It really simple and doesn’t need a lot of time.
- To relax your upper body or your shoulder try rolling it backward for several times then rolls it forward too.
- Clasp your hands in front of your body and stretch it outwards. Do this with your head looking down to intensify this stretch. Hold for 10 or 15 seconds
- Clasp hands behind your back and stretch it backwards. Let your face look upwards and hold this stretch for 10 or 15 seconds.
- Take care of your hand wrist too by relaxing it. Standing and place both hands on your desk with the palms face down and fingertips facing your body.
- For the eyes part that oftenly feels tired from staring at the computer constantly, close your eyes for 15 seconds or more while pushing your eyebrow upwards. Your vision will feels different after opening your eyes.
- Last part if your lower body feels numb, you need to stand up and hold the edge of your desk for a support. Raise your heels of the floor and lower it back to the floor, try doing it for 15 times or more.
- Or, you can do this when sitting. Lean back in your chair. Pull one knee toward your chest and hold it for 10 seconds or more. Don’t forget to switch legs.
Now you can back to what you are doing, and remember to stand up after an hour sit.